Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I love feeling nauseous.

Not really. But it's happening.
The last couple of days have been INSANELY frustrating, but I'm not going to even get into it on my blog. I don't think I could even get into it with a therapist. Or a combination analyst/therapist. (First one who gets that reference wins a cookie. And I make good ones, too.) What I've got lurking in the darkest reaches of my brain would send them screaming.
Ever get the feeling that you're being punk'd? Like Ashton Kutcher is going to pop out with that stupid trucker hat any second now to laugh hysterically in your face? (Joke's on you, Ashton - have fun getting that bloody lip sewn up.) If I had a nickel for every time I said in a week, "You've gotta be kidding me," or "This has to be some kind of sick joke," I'd be able to quit my job and buy an island somewhere that doesn't even know what MTV is.
So this shall be my rant for the day. I expect the mood to continue for the next few - but life goes on. Luckily there are a few good, totally unexpected things and people happening in my life right now that keep me smiling on the outside.

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Arrested Development, Tobias's profession.

Now, sending a good cookie all the way to Milwaukee would probably not be a good idea...so give it to someone who needs a good cheering up. :)

Anonymous said...

Somebody beat me to it.

"Yes, and you almost got arrested for those business cards..."