Thursday, October 18, 2007

And again...

Domain Name
usda.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address
199.128.117.# (USDA Office of Operations)
ISP
USDA Office of Operations
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
Language
English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System
Microsoft WinXP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1)
Javascript
version 1.3
Monitor
Resolution : 1152 x 864
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit
Oct 18 2007 8:39:53 am
Last Page View
Oct 18 2007 8:39:53 am
Visit Length
0 seconds
Page Views
1
Referring URL

Visit Entry Page
http://natehamilton....-is-stalking-me.html
Visit Exit Page
http://natehamilton....-is-stalking-me.html
Out Click

Time Zone
UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time
Oct 18 2007 9:39:53 am
Visit Number
117

If you don't hear from me, see you when I get back from Guantanamo.

I sent the USDA another message stating:

"I asked a question a couple of days ago, and while it was answered to my satisfaction, I noticed that my personal blogs were visited a total of three times by USDA employees after my question was sent. Could you explain to me the reason for doing this, and how you found my blogs in the first place? If there's something in the PATRIOT Act regarding this, by all means, go ahead, but I was a little surprised to see visitors as I made no mention of either blog (or even the fact that I had one) in the question I asked.
Thanks."

So we'll see what happens with that.

No comments: