Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am a hypocrite.

Because three posts ago, I shared a story in which the author discusses how annoying people who always complain about their exhaustion are.
I'm about to do the same. It's my blog, I can do whatever I want. So there.
Anyways, I'm tired. I was in Chicago last night taking care of some business, got done with that about 12:30, said, "eh, I can make it back to Madison alright," ended up getting a little drowsy (after being stuck in traffic), and took a nap at the Wisconsin/Illinois border rest stop. So I got home at about 5 this morning, slept for a few more hours, and now I'm mainlining coffee because going back to bed right now isn't really an option (not that I have anything to do, I just don't sleep well after 9 AM, for some reason).

Can we talk about the Barack/Michelle fist bump for a bit?



Fascinating. But awkward. The whole POINT of the fist bump is that it's supposed to be flashy. It's supposed to be obnoxious, with the ARM EXTENDED, Michelle, not that little T-Rex-arm-bump you gave. But I'll give you points for effort.

Speaking of the election, apparently this is news. So let me give it an appropriate size and type style:

BILL CLINTON USED A SWEAR WORD!

Here's the link, for those of you who think I'm not telling the whole story. This whole thing is @#!(#&!! ridiculous.

Those of you who have Gmail know about the advertising sidebar, which looks for words in your emails and lists paid links based on those words. I was writing an email to my mom, and Google recommended a site called Mommy Vomitpants, which, apparently, is "A blog by a Working Mom and Dad of One, and a Stay At Home Mom of Four with information and observations for other Moms." I'm a little disturbed by the title and don't want to dig around to find the origin of the nickname.

On another note, if you can think of a better way to get out of class, I'd love to hear it:



And finally, yes, I know this is an old one, but it's hilarious nonetheless:



What exactly were you trying to say there, kid? (Besides, of course, that you like turtles.)
The Bill O'Reilly interview was incredible, though:



Nap time.

No comments: