Sunday, February 10, 2008

Heating system = epic fail.

Finally, I've got a chance to update. Don't get too used to it, though, as Tim and I are headed to London, Edinburgh, and Dublin tomorrow night.
The new apartment is drafty like whoa. It's insanely chilly in here, especially since we've got strong wind speeds and subzero temperatures. We're going to head to Walgreens and see if we can't find space heaters or humidifiers to get a little heat in this place.
I made videos of our new apartment and neighborhood, so check those out if you'd like:







Hopefully those'll work.

The new job is going well, but I'm pretty homesick for Chicago and still getting adjusted to a population-200,000-city.

See you in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add that the best part of our place is that the laundry is FREE. And it's OURS.

I heard some banging around in the hallway a few minutes ago. I looked out the peephole to see what it was, and it was our neighbors carrying their laundry to the laundromat. In the words of Nelson Muntz: HAW HAW