Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside...

And it goes a little something like this:

Not much to report today, but I've been slacking on the stuff I *should* be doing...so, um, like, whatever. I'm feeling rather uncreative today, so what do y'all say to a media-heavy post? (Too. Bad. You're getting one anyways.)

I'm having a bit of an issue with Blogger as all of your comments haven't been showing up on the site. But I'm getting them in my email. Very odd. I think it has something to do with the layout change, as I had to refire Sitemeter, and it's possible I deleted something I wasn't supposed to. But enough of the tech talk. ("Your ticket is a fare code 'red'..." - and if you get that joke, you're a certified nerd.)

Yesterday went pretty much as expected, and I don't really hope to get much more done today. Well, actually, I do hope to clean my house, but I really don't expect to actually get to that. Grocery shopping is a necessity, though, since my fridge contains beer and ketchup, and the cabinets really aren't much better. I'm not looking forward to slogging through the snow - add that to the fact that it's about two degrees outside and this looks to be a chore that I'm really dreading.

Have I mentioned that I'm about ready for baseball season to start? Anyone want to hang out in the foot-high snowdrifts in my backyard and hit the wiffleball around?

Photobucket

Okay, I admit it, I was just looking for an excuse to use that picture.

I put about 200 songs on the computer yesterday, and I'm already tired of my music. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

We'll end today with some videos, because I like wasting time watching things on the internet.

So, first of all, you've gotta be kidding me.



What did he just say? (Wait till the end.)



Here's Santa, turning a moment into a memory. I love how the action continues even though the mall cop says "I got him."



Arrrgh....I'm off to the grocery store, with a team of Saint Bernards and a tent. If you don't hear from me in a couple days, send a search party....

No comments: