Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blehhhhh.

I see no reason why we have yet to come up with a cure for the common cold.
Anyways.

As my generation continues to "grow up" and have more of an influence on what the world sees, hears, and believes, this whole retro thing'll end up growing a little tiring. Case in point:



Just like when Wendy's thought "Blister in the Sun" was an appropriate song to use for a commercial, I'm burned out of the whole Mario thing, the "oh yeah the 80's were awesome!" by people my age and younger who don't even remember the 80's (I was eight when 1990 struck, so, um, not too many clear memories there). Anyways.

Somewhat big news coming up, but I'm reluctant to share for a couple weeks until everything is finalized. Guess you'll just have to keep checking back, huh?

No comments: